Sunday, July 1, 2007

Block buster

What is your favorite blockbuster? Why? What types of movies do you normally enjoy watching?Definition of Blockbuster:a motion picture, novel, etc., esp. one lavishly produced, that has or is expected to have wide popular appeal or financial success

This movie was very famouse.
It's load of ling the movie felt like impressive to me .
I saw the movie a few years ago and then I read a book.
The author of story of imaginative was so great .
Above all , I amazed the movie of computer grapic skill.
Each of character have unique, I seem to do alive it.
Althought the movie used too many computer grapic , It wasn't unnatual sence.
A few year later ,I saw that again .( I lived in korea)
I think that the movie is the most of product.

Definition of block buster. ..
I think that the customer dislike the movie ,It's not worth .
I saw a good estimation before what unknow story.
Of course , some of director only makes for their product.
I agree to challenge their passion.
But, The movie company and director should earn a money a lot for next movie .
One of customers also want to feel like fun , excitement and so on.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

What was the name of the movie? Sometimes movies cost a lot of money to make, but they do not do very well in the movie theater. For example, Evan Almighty is a comedy that cost $175 million to make, but it won't earn enough to break even.