Friday, July 20, 2007

journel entry #11

Recently, we talked about our dreams and our passions. One of my dreams has always been to visit the 7 continents. So far, I have been to North America, South America, Asia, and Europe. In August, I will get even closer to accomplishing my goal. I am visiting my good friend in London and then we are going to Morocco which is in Africa. In the next few years, I would like to go to Australia and Antartica!What dreams do you have? These may be funny or silly. They may be serious or even impossible. Make a list of 10 things you would like to accomplish (see, do, eat, climb, run, have, etc.) before you die.

I will walk to traveling of all area in my country . I think that travel should go to abroad until now,so I could change my mind. I will go to the north africa, I hope to do a unique experience of zoo. I don't like amushroom which chew it, So I will do challenge it and I will learn a swim because I am scared about water. I will drink to stop a coke for my teeth because I weak to have my teeth. And I read a book a lot , I am going to reduce a time that I watch on TV. I will have own my house , I will be a contract immediately. I will get marry, I meet to do a good person, so I make a happy house. I will buying a land ,so after I die that I am plant a tree on the land.

3 comments:

brandon said...

there is one more thing that you must learn how to cook ^^

Pete said...

If Goong2 is out in Korea, don't forget to send me the DVD. It take a while until it will show in Thailand.

Ankie said...

Let's go to North Africa together !!!