Wednesday, July 11, 2007

journal entry #9

My hero....

I think about my hero is my parents , tearcher and famouse person,I decided to do a famouse person. I envy too many people since I have lived for 23 years old. I effort to follow them but I never am a same person. I hope to resemble someone recently. My hero is women. She is very famous actress who name is KIM-TAE HEE. I want to resemble with her. First of all, she is beautiful. All of women whish to looks like beautiful. I also same. I don’t know how to explain with her, She had better beautiful than pretty. She looks like really elegance. I hope so. Second, she is smart. She went the best university in Korea. when My friends announced to me about her, I had amazed. Because I heard An academic clique of her. It made more famous. first time, I didn’t like her, because she has at all .she has a good face , academic clique and so on. I know she effort to gain by herself. I felt jealousy. In addition, she is rich .she has been a famous actress now, so she makes a money a lot. Although I don’t know her the inside, she looks like enough at all. I also effort to gain as her. I hope to feel like a perfect person from my surrounding person.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~


Please check.

1 comment:

yeah Steve said...

um..Kim Tea Hee..
good~