Wednesday, July 18, 2007

journel#13

We are going to watch a movie on Thursday. After we watch the movie, write a summary describing the main idea and some of the important details.

I already watched this movie before on TV. By the time,I felt like a fun this movie. That movie was main actress who fall in love as soon as a first time. is it really possible??I never have this case of expreience yet, I sometime feel nervous about love, so I don't belive it.If the main actress not effort to do ornament by herself, the main actor get started to love with her? I know that my opinion is like negative, but otherwise I seem to know that the main actress has her mine like a women. Her could effort to have love, job and pride . I hope to occur like a this move to me. haha

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I'm glad you liked this movie. It gives us hope that we can achieve our dreams.

Correction: "She fell in love at first sight."