Wednesday, June 27, 2007

journal entry #4

Write about something that happen to recently.

In California really need driving license. Of course I have a license but, I don’t used in here . first time , I though that license is not importance .
But, when I came here for three month , I hope to pass by driving test.
My sister takes a car everyday It’s very inconvenience .
Sometimes, I was waiting until she came here I want to it .
For, I practice a car , I feel like different my country.
My country don’t have a stop line. I feel like that stop line is a part of different .
My sister said that you are waiting for 3sencond but I didn’t keep it!
My sister have annoyed to me and then when I was line change case,
I should do over action. Korean people don’t like over action.
I also same too. But I have to do it.
Anyway , This Friday is test day. I hope to have plastic card and I want to revenge to my sister. Ha Ha

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Did you pass the test? I hope you got your driver's license. Unfortunately, most international students don't pass the first time. It is true that you really need a car to live in California. There is a song that says, "Nobody walks in LA." That is because everyone drives!