Wednesday, June 27, 2007

knottsberryfarm

How was your experience at Knott's Berry Farm? Please explain what you enjoyed and what you disliked. If you didn't go, explain why you didn't go and then tell us what you did instead.

I didn't go there ,because I should be ornament my house.

So, my sister and me was a promise before, we went to the IKEA .

About IKEA heared that before , but I don't go there until now.

I also hope to go knottsberryfarm , my sister don't have a enough time.

so , we will decide to go the day .

The place displayed a variou kind of furniture and kitchen products.

First of purpose , we bought a book self ,because we felt like a increasing book a lot.

we need it. Suddenly , my sister saw a curtain away.

My house don't have a curtain , so It's possible , my house of whindow is so big,

the outside saw in a living room all. It's very important ,but We forgot it.

Finally, we bought a curtain . we didn't bought a bookself.

we went back and then I drove a practice by car. I have been driving for 2~3 hours.

and then I went to visit lastsemesters house. we enjoyed to spend a good time .

This day felt like so busy. ...

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

IKEA is a famous furniture store, but it is not American. I think it is from Sweden. Nevertheless, it is extemely popular in America and I think it has recently become a popular place to have breakfast. However, I would say that going to Knott's Berry Farm is more fun that going shopping for curtains.